- Do you feel like you look pregnant by the end of the day?
- Does your gut make crazy noises?
- Are you embarrassed by your gas?
A frequent cause of these symptoms can be irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or a related condition called functional bloating. We can help figure out what the cause is for you!
If you have been suffering with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) without help? Please let us try to help relieve your suffering.
There are so many variables that can affect these symptoms – food sensitivities and intolerances, stress, anxiety, altered gut bacteria, sleep quality, and more. Our team was specifically made to help people exactly like you.
IBS affects 15% of the U.S. population, one size does not fit all. We have a dietitian, behavioral coach and counselor, fitness consultant, nurse practitioner, and gastroenterologist with unique tools to figure out what works best for YOU.
Call for an appointment at 224.407.4400 or visit compgihealth.com to learn more. Make 2019 the year you finally get some relief and think about your gut less.
Latest posts by Dr. Tara Troy (see all)
- March is National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month - March 17, 2019
- GASTROENTEROLOGY NERD ALERT: HIGH FAT DIETS IMPACT ON YOUR GUT MICROBIOME - March 16, 2019
- STAFF SPOTLIGHT: JILL LINDER - March 15, 2019