SUMMERTIME GASTROENTEROLOGY TUNE UP!
Here are a few tips from one of our nurses, Leah, to help successfully navigate your first visit!
- Have an up to date medication list.
- Write down questions, concerns, symptoms, etc. prior to your appointment and bring the list with you.
- Fill out new patient forms online to expedite your check-in process.
- Make sure to bring a photo ID and your insurance card.
- Bring any pertinent health records, labs and/or procedure reports to review.
- Map our location ahead of time to ensure on time arrival: 40 Skokie Blvd, Suite 110, Northbrook, IL 60062
- Take a deep breath and relax! We are here for you and can’t wait to be a part of your comprehensive gastrointestinal care team!
Please call us at 224.407.4400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
Leah is a registered nurse who is continually broadening her gastrointestinal knowledge.She likes to catch Comprehensive Gastrointestinal Health team members in action to introduce our staff and keep patients up to date on who we are as your GI team!