Motivated to exercise? But which option? Ask a pro.
The holidays are here! We are all hopefully finding time to spend with family, friends and neighbors and finding ways to enjoy the spirit of the season. Adding in holiday cheer on top of our daily regimen can make it also one of the busiest times of the year! The greatest gift you can give is the gift of devoting time to your own wellness, whether that is through quiet/peaceful time or devoting time to improving your health through exercise.Carving out the time can be challenging, but it always proves beneficial once you do. If you are motivated to put intentions into action, which of the overwhelming number of fitness options should you choose? You want to make the most of your time when you commit to exercise, so finding a specific program or combination of programs that will give you the maximum return for your time isa must! A fitness consultant can help make the right choices.
Each of us is an individual with different baselines, preferences, and needs. Let Comprehensive GastrointestinalHealth help you achieve your healthiest you. We take a detailed medical approach and will develop a customized fitness and injury prevention program tailored to your lifestyle, location, and interests! Especially if your fitness routine is rusty, these are 5 ways that I can help you:
- Functional mobility and stability assessment – what are you ready for?
- Facilitate referrals to physical therapists, rheumatologists, or orthopedic surgeons to address more complicated joint and muscle issues – how can we improve health issues that can limit your activity?
- Gain access to local fitness facilities with free trials and/or discounted prices – where can you try out new activities?
- Evaluation of your target heart rate zone and optimal energy utilization – how intensely should you be working?
- Develop customized fitness program to incorporate strength and cardio training – what combination of activities is optimal for you?
Our comprehensive weight management program includes a nurse practitioner, registered dietitian nutritionist, behavioral coach, fitness consultant, and gastroenterologist. We aim at more than a number on the scale. Our goal is to provide sustained growth and development toward achieving your individual health and wellness goals. We have fantastic Holiday Packages that are the perfect gift for you or your loved ones.
Call to find out more about our amazing Fitness Kick Start with special December rates of $399. Visit www.compgihealth.com or call 224.407.4400 to schedule a consultation for the weight management program or a fitness consultation alone.
- WELLNESS TIP! - January 21, 2019
- Motivated to exercise? But which option? Ask a pro. - December 21, 2018
- Involving Family & Friends in ACTIVE Family Traditions - December 17, 2018